Website Design Process
Your website design has a major influence on the perception of your company. As a result, the web design company that you hire must give you a design which matches the first impression that you want potential customers to have of your company. The ability to shape perception makes your website your top weapon for attracting new clients, customers, and business connections.
However, in order to do all of these wonderful things, your website must have the talent to connect with visitors, and compel them to act now.
Creating Your Website Design
The end goal of our website design process is to give you a website which is easy to update, search engine friendly, engaging to your visitors, and motivates these visitors to take specific actions which are in line with your company’s goals. This starts by first fully understanding the actual problems faced by your target market, and how your company provides precise solutions to those problems. We then create a powerful website design which quickly lets your visitors know that they need to pick up the phone, and become your customer.
Our web design process is simple, straightforward and puts you in complete control from start to finish. Changes can be made at any time in the design process and throughout the website build.
Workflow Process for New Websites
It is not essential for you to have something specific in-mind, we just need some details about yourself and your business so that we can make something that you and your customers will love. If you do have a general idea of how you want the site to look, colours, fonts etc then send us all this information and we can incorporate this into our initial designs. If you already have content and images you wish to be included then please also send this to us. If you do not have content then we will add unique content for an additional cost.
Please see Content Writing
- The more information you can provide us with initially the quicker the design and build process.
- Once we have all the necessary information from you, we will then research process of any direct competitors you have in order to provide you with the best possible structure for your website. We will then create a prototype/mock-up of the websites design for you to look at. You can request modifications or improvements if necessary.
- Once a design draft has been agreed we will then begin work on your website. Websites need content for people to look at. Just like a magazine or a television show – without interesting content, the visitor will not view for long. We will add the content you provide or create new content for you if required, images and and contact imformation.
- At this stage we make sure everything is functioning as it should be. We also perform on site search engine optimisation to maximise your websites search engine indexing and help drive traffic to your website.
- You will now be given a final opportunity to make minor changes to your website before Go Live.
Before we begin website design projects, we request a 50% deposit from our clients. The balance will be paid upon launch of your website.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Need to see a few samples of our past work? Please check out our website design portfolio